Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Waving, jumping up and down, trying to get your attention...

- Hello?  

- Hello!

- Is there anyone there? 

- Knocking.

- Banging.

- Uhm, I brought cake.

- Oh, there you are.  It was cake, right?  Well, it would have got my attention, too.

- How are you?  It's been too long.  I know, things have been busy, and well, I didn't think you were there, so I stopped coming.  You always seem so busy.

- Yes, I'm back...  I know I spruced things up a bit.  Oh, good,  you like it.  Well, that's good feedback. 

- Nope, I'm not going anywhere, at least not for the moment.  I have things to share, things to say.  Will you stay, will you come back?  It's always no nerve-wracking, wondering if you're around.

5 comments:

Marti Peterson said...

Oh ... so this is how one normally hears from Haggis and Edye! I was just thinking back to your wedding and wondering if I had any photos.
I came across an old email with a link to the blog to view Edye's mask project. What a treasure trove I have have discovered. I need to hop on this bandwagon!

Erin Doyle said...

So that's what it sounds like in Edye's head. Very interesting! Possible recommendation... therapy. =)

Edye said...

Therapy is really the answer, isn't it?

Marti!!! Thanks for finding us again. Hopefully, we'll keep you entertained over here for a little while.

Mom said...

New look is gorgeous! Glad to see your back and are going to keep us up to date on your doings. Your project sounds wonderful...keep going!

Kimberly said...

belatedly: hello.
I'm glad you're back.