What do you call a blog entry that goes like this...
For our birthdays this year, Alastair and I bought cycling shoes and clips for our bicycles. The cycling shoes are the kind that look like normal shoes and the clips are like a metal paperclip in the toe of the shoe that springs free from the pedal with a twist of the ankle. I've never used them before, and we went out for a practice run last Saturday. As we left Alastair said he'd like to take a longer route through two more villages, and I realized that I would want warmer clothes, so about twenty feet from the house, I made a U-turn, too close for comfort and BAM! fell down. I can't say that I even fell off the bike because I was still clipped in, I probably looked like the wind just blew me over.
I have some strange memory of getting a bicycle for my birthday a number of years ago. Anyone want to bet that I fell off that bicycle too?
2 comments:
Ha, GREAT visual...Thanks! And, yes I saw the first fall...:-}
Whhhoooosssh...BAM!
Post a Comment